For those new Raster Blue devices (2017 and then), each time a new password is required, which backup from that is obligatory , If no backup is done, in case you have forgotten the password, user is not allowed to reset the password.
The below popup will show automatically indicating export the guide file once user define new password.
To do so, insert a flash memory to device and clicking Yes button, below page will be popped up. Choose the New Folder and enter the new name and folder, then click the EXPORT button.
Also you can select EDIT inserting one flash memory to device from configuration> user>edit. Then enter current password to OLD PASSWORD section and click on EXPORT GUID to export the GUID file.
In case you forgot the password, insert the flash with exported GUID in it to device and import GUID file clicking on FORGET PASSWORD button.
Device will be ready for new password. It should be mentioned GUID file should be exported again and save in safe place.
Two methods is recommended to reset password:
1- RSDM software
Installing RSDM software from www.negaco.com and connecting device to the PC, software can identify the device and all info including S.N, date or camera will be displayed.
Enter camera or device S.N with capital letter as well as date in the reset password device and insert the code in a capital letter in FORGOT PASSWORD, put the new password at the end.
2- Reset password without RSDM
Click on login page with mouse to go into the follow page, first enter the serial number of the device along with the date of the device that is placed on the top of the channels is in the software according to the method and get the Secure Code to put in the small and large letters at the specified place, click OK button to reset password.
Download reset password software from HERE. Also you can download from like below:
· Connect one hub or HDD to device
· Go to back up in main menu
· Select memory you want back up in and insert start and end time
· Click on add button, system will list the files and calculate required capacity and left capacity automatically.
· You can delete the file from which it was backed up by clicking Fn or cancel (after the file serial number).
· Can back up selected files , click the backup button on bottom
· Can call successful back up files when its completed
· Click on back up button to send back up files to memory, you can see left time in progress toolbar on the left down side.
· For some devices, can use ESC to exit.
· Files name format is like channel number+ record type +time
In file name, YDM is like Y+M+D+H+M+S, and format is .dav
DVR or NVR setting
First select the DVR Configuration Menu and enter the Network Settings. Then, check the DHCP settings and import the IP device, Subnet mask, Default Gateway, Preferred DNS server (126.96.36.199), Alternate DNS server (188.8.131.52).
Then enter the Platform Access section and select p2p enable tick. In this step, the settings of the device are finished, and in the next step we enter the settings of the mobile or tablet.
Mobile phone setting
Log in to www.negaco.com and in the support section, select the Mobile Download Center and download the RCMS PRO HD v3.4.2 software for Android and for Apple and iPhone via iTunes search or this link and install it on the phone. We will In the Cloud P2P field, In the Cloud P2P field, enter the Registration section and use the following method to construct the username.
First, enter your email in the appropriate field and after entering the Verification code, we'll click the Get verification code button.
On the next page, enter the code to the email in the relevant section and after confirming, enter a username and then use the letter combination and the number with at least 8 characters to select the password. This step ends with the confirmation and creation of the username and we exit the program.
In RCMS PRO select cloud P2P , then login and select +.After that, we scan the device's QR code from the P2P device of the DVR device, and after scanning the QR code, the device name is added to the live view and camera images can be viewed.
Download the file for your device from the download center. Download the firmware and then unzip it. From the 2nd network (via the device's browser) and through the USB port (by USB flash), insert the file in the Maintenance> Upgrade section. Then upgrade, be sure to install Factory Factory Reset once and then Reboot the device. Then make the settings.
In networked systems, if you need to run on-the-go storage, in addition to setting the NVR in the Record section, you must activate the Motion through the Browser in the Event section of the camera (otherwise, NVR settings alone are not enough).
Connecting and transmitting sound in networked systems, in contrast to analog systems, is performed only through cameras, so either the cameras themselves must have an internal microphone or audio input, in network systems, the number of cameras can be sound after connecting the microphone to the camera, we need to place the transfer mode on the Video / Audio Browser. Otherwise, the sound will not be transmitted
Each of the 3 analog signal technologies , in fact, provides all three HD formats on the analog platform, but the distinction between them is the durability of quality, the power of DVRs, and image processors that make it superior, in this regard HDTVI is superior to AHD due to the technology and power of the DVR in terms of processing and quality and durability, as well as high-quality cameras and suitable lifetime, and HDCVI, like HDTVI, is superior to AHD in all respects, but the superiority of HDTVI technology Compared to HDCVI, it's more in terms of clarity, higher clarity and intelligent capabilities for its DVR devices
Provide IP valid static from your local ISP , using this IP , can connect camera directly to WAN or router.
· Connect camera to router
· Define subnet mask, IP and gateway in LAN
· In the NAT section, to access the maximum of one device via the Internet from the DMZ, and if we need more than one device via Port Forwarding, we will specify how to access it.in DMZ you need only put camera or device IP for instance : DMZ:192.268.1.23
· In port mapping , put desired ports like 80,800 or 554 to open them , this part is differen in different routers. Contact to support center for more information.
· In the last part can get the access to IP cameras by IP static via web browser or vms
· Direct camera connection via Valid Static IP:By storing direct IP Valid Static, camera settings can be accessed without using a router